A2M Industrie has the expertise required to conduct tests on the entire Wöhler curve (also referred to as the S-N curve) and thus has the equipment required to conduct tests on low cycle fatigue from 20°C to 750°C, endurance (rotational bending, plane bending, alternating torsion, tensile/compression) crack growth rate and non-propagation threshold to 650°C.
Our fatigue tests and installed machine base
A2M Industrie has the technology to conduct high cycle tests at 20 kHz (10,000,000 cycles in 8 minutes).
Machine installed base:
- 8 computerised tensile/compression testing machines.
- 3 resonance machines. Two 100 kN and one 150 kN, frequency 50 to 200 Hz.
- 2 x 100 kN MTS 50 machines.
- 1 x 40 kN INSTRON machine, frequency 0.001 to 50 Hz.
- 1 SCHENCK electromechanical low cycle fatigue or corrosive medium endurance machine (F < 0.5 Hz).
- 5 Rotational bending machines (including 2 constant moment) in air up to 400°C at 50, 100 or 200 Hz.
- 1 Schenck Webi plane bending or alternating torsion (25 Hz).